This Action supports the professional development of youth workers and thereby the development of quality youth work at local, regional, national, European and international level, through non-formal and informal learning experiences in mobility activities. The Action contributes to the objectives of the EU Youth Strategy 2019-2027, particularly to the European Youth Work Agenda2 for quality, innovation and recognition of youth work.
More specifically, Mobility projects for youth workers aim to:
- Provide non-formal and informal learning opportunities for educational and professional development of youth workers, contributing to high quality individual practice as well as to the evolution of youth work organisations and systems;
- Build a community of youth workers that can support the quality of projects and activities for young people in EU programmes and beyond.
- Develop local youth work practices and contribute to capacity building for quality youth work of the participants and their organisation, having a clear impact on the participating youth workers’ regular work with young people.
See our activities in this link:
- Job Shadowing (Holloko-Hungary, 26-29/April/2022): 2 youth workers from Spain to Hungary
- Partnership Building Activity and Project Laboratory (Moraira, 14-21/August/2022): 20 youth workers from Europe together in Spain.